One Day Wild
Sunday 14th August
Join WildChild Scotland and Duart Castle for One Day Wild.
Let your children connect to the wild…
- Creating a bug hotel: we’ll use natural materials to make a wildlife home on the castle estate
- Eyes & ears: focus your senses and delve into a new world of sounds
- Bug bonanza: get up close and personal with the little things in life
- Moth madness: learn all about the “butterflies of the night” and moth trapping
- Wildflower workshop: find, sketch and ID stunning wildflowers
- Race for a rainbow: develop team skills and be the first to find natures colours
£15 per child (aged 5 – 12 years)
Children’s picnic included in price – we’ll lunch in the wild
Sunday 14th August, 10am-2pm
Booking essential – please call Rachel on 0754079260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents are welcome to stay with children throughout and can also order a picnic when booking (£10 per person), or the tearoom on site at Duart Castle is a great option. Picnic lunches are provided by the tearoom.